Welcome to . . .
The Marrakech Hotel is a splendid Colorful option among Central Park New York Hotels. The Marrakech Hotel is famous among guests as it brings the great Passion of Morocco to Manhattan
The Marrakech Hotel provides an awesome opportunity to experience the outstanding look and feel, the pageantry and welcoming appeal of Morocco culture in one place. This hotel is in one of the trendiest Manhattan’s promising neighborhoods. The Marrakech Hotel boasts a stylish design and luxury living accommodations and a great fantastic location i.e. the Upper West Side. All these amazing things are available at an affordable and attractive price package as having an affordable hotel at Upper West New York has never been so easy. So the Marrakech Hotel is absolutely the best choice.
The Interior décor of Marrakech hotel is just splendid. As soon as you step into the vibrant lobby, you are filled with ceramic tiling, pure Moroccan lamps and charming tables and ottomans. This is totally idea if you want to relax yourself or planning to hang out with your friends. Comfort is all over in the Marrakech Hotel.
The guest rooms at the Marrakech Hotel are exotically designed. And once you have unpacked, you are free to explore the great wonders of the Big Apple. You will find the Subway directly outside and just a little ride, there are a number of downtown attractions like Fifth Avenue, Times Square and many more. If you are Adventurous travelers then the Marrakech Hotel must be first choice among New York City Upper West Sides Hotels. The Amazing features that the Marrakech Hotels offers to its Guests are:
- Located on Manhattan's Upper West Side, one of the city's trendiest neighborhoods.
- Situated near Central Park, Columbia University, and some of New York's most famous jazz bars
- Within walking distance to countless attractions, stores, restaurants, and night spots
- Directly outside the No. 1 subway station
- A stylish Yet Affordable New York City Upper West Side Hotel
The inviting Central Park Marrakech hotel provides great amenities that include:
- 127 unique and newly renovated guest rooms, comfortable, well furnished, and infused with a vibrant Moroccan-style décor
- WI-FI, High Speed Internet Access, Free in lobby and lounge
- Exciting location, on Manhattan's Upper West Side, only minutes from world-famous attractions, stores, and nightlife
- Easy accessibility to public transportation, with the No. 1 subway station just outside
- Eclectic dining, at more than 50 nearby restaurants and eateries, ranging from Latin to Italian to Middle Eastern
- Kazbar Lounge, our onsite lounge, serving cocktails, wine, and microbrews amid soft Moroccan furnishings and hip international music.
- Starbucks Coffee, The world famous coffee shop located at the hotel serving all their distinct coffee blends, teas and pastries
- Sookk Thai Restaurant: This onsite restaurant serving lunch and dinner as well as room service
- Jeunesse Spa and Salon - Offers head-to-toe personal services, combining salon, spa and w ellness treatments.
- Concierge, to handle restaurant reservations or recommend local activities and tourist sights
- Friendly doormen, stylishly clad in black
- Business services, including print, copy, and fax
- Non-smoking rooms and public spaces, allowing you to breathe easier
- Rollaway beds available (on request basis only, subject to availability) for select room types at a nominal charge of $20 plus tax, per night.
- Children under 12 stay free verification upon check-in.
- Pet Policy: No pets permitted.